10 March 2007

on can-kicking

Today I went to the cinema. I saw some really good Polish film... for the first time in a long time... A very smart one as well...

Anyway, me and my mom go to the garage, we look for the car, because of course we never remember where it is. I once had a friend who's mom's car was called Clementine. Whenever they couldn't find it, they started singing "Oh My Darling Clementine"...

Well, so today we entered the garage and just went in front of us. We noticed a guard on the side, he found an empty beer can and squashed it. We keep moving. Then we hear him kicking the can. We observe how he walks to the poor metal object, steps on it, maybe jumps on it, and kicks it again.

Finally, we see the car and for no reason at all *cough*, we walk faster. While we're at it, in the back we hear how the maltreated beer can flies from one part of the garage to the other... You could almost hear the can crying for mercy, while the guard was loudly thinking "It had it coming! Keep outta my way! I'm telling you! You're asking for it again!"

... if you ever find yourself in a position of having to amuse yourself like this... keep looking for a better job...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can! I kill you! You die! Die!


Supermenka

Supermenka
Don't tell me I didn't save your day!!!
... and as the great and mighty Holly once said:
Appreciate what you've got, because basically: I'm fantastic!