09 February 2007

Exam session

I'm running out of ideas. How can I have fun when I'm supposed to be learning? I guess, and actually, I have just discovered that surely, unless you are a very small child, you cannot really learn and funhave at the same time. You end up being in a ridiculous mood and worse, with none of that new and complicated knowledge you were supposed to obtain. It's worse than if you spend your day just on being lazy. It's a lose-lose situation, and that, my friends, is what we want to evade.

The only fun part in the whole exams-and-essays-all-two-weeks-long thingy is when you see the effect as a grade that satisfies you, and you simply cross out another item on the "to do" list. And on such dark and gloomy weather days like today, you only wish something would inspire. Maybe I'm in some kind of funhaving-crisis phase... yeah... Even the coffee I order at a my favorite place suddenly doesn't taste right...

... well no wonder! I order "orka" coffee and they give me a "flamingo" chai? With cinnamon? Tea and cinnamon don't mix!!! ...I think...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The exam session is over by now! :) We can focus on funhaving! :) Let's go to the cinema, or oh! we can make a snowman! Or you can visit me and give me some tips on how to start playing guitar, cause I'm a little bit confused..

Anonymous said...

gimme eat


Supermenka

Supermenka
Don't tell me I didn't save your day!!!
... and as the great and mighty Holly once said:
Appreciate what you've got, because basically: I'm fantastic!