26 January 2007

An example of a "game" I'm glad I got over with...

I don't remember when was the last time I threw anything out the balcony...

...when I was a kid, I used to be kind of spoiled and threw ham sandwiches mom made me from my balcony to the empty parking space across the street... and it was empty because first of all it was locked, and also because people used it as an extra trash place anyway...

... years later me and my brothers threw rotten fruits there...

... now that both of us are older and a lot more mature, we stopped throwing trash. We came to the conclusion it is time to learn how to make paper airplanes.

Once one of them flew into the balcony of our neighbours downstairs... we tried to "fish" it out.

Now I'm thinking: I have to start looking up when I'm on the streets. I don't recall a city law stating that throwing things like that out your window is illegal...

No comments:


Supermenka

Supermenka
Don't tell me I didn't save your day!!!
... and as the great and mighty Holly once said:
Appreciate what you've got, because basically: I'm fantastic!