23 January 2007

hide and seek?

I'll tell you another story about Poland

Last year, they say it was the coldest winter for something like 20, 30 years? Well, everyone was upset, I remember. It wasn't as cold as perhaps in New York last year, but I remember everyone blaming everything on the cold... And I recall being so frustrated with everyone complaining about the good-for-nothing-coldest-ever winter of 2005/2006. Because you know what was great? Snow. There was tons of it, and it even took over a month for the snow in Warsaw to turn black, unlike the usual time - within a week. The only bad part about it was that it wasn't the kind of snow you could use to make snowmen, really... So basically, everyone decided that last winter was by far the worst. Hell, if I was winter, I'd take it personally too. This year, there is no winter at all. It's almost the end of January and it's still above zero Celsius... and... no snow whatsoever. And guess what people are saying this year? :)

The only snow I had was in November on our National Holiday (1st of Nov.), and when the building next to mine was being covered in packing foam. Only that doesn't melt... what a mess!

Anyone care to join a search party?

No comments:


Supermenka

Supermenka
Don't tell me I didn't save your day!!!
... and as the great and mighty Holly once said:
Appreciate what you've got, because basically: I'm fantastic!