23 January 2007

Snow...

I've just checked the weather... apparently there will be some strange sort of rain soon. I've heard it's fluffy and very cold, and it melts in your hands. I believe it's called snow...?

Could this be possible? Real snow?

Well... it better be coming! The last time I made a snowman was... I don't even recall... when I was 13 or so? 7 unlucky, snowman-less winters! Enough!

...perhaps someone out there knows how to snowdance? I'm committed to learn! Anyone? Think of all the places that could be saved! Poland, Russia, and Kilimandżaro!

1 comment:

DAWN Literary Magazine said...

I can't believe you've had no snow. The winds are coming from your general direction at the moment and it's freezing! No snow here as yet (Wales) but it won't be long I think.

BTW Your blog looks good, well done.


Supermenka

Supermenka
Don't tell me I didn't save your day!!!
... and as the great and mighty Holly once said:
Appreciate what you've got, because basically: I'm fantastic!