26 January 2007

Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!!!

My web browser has a Mario theme...

The slide bar or whatever it's called is a green pipe...
The "previous" and "next" buttons are running Mario's...
The "refresh" button is a flying Gumba...

...perhaps for some this is no big deal, but... MAN!!! The cool stuff you find on the Internet. I remember asking people what's so great about it, and then they would give some arguments... and they never convinced me... and what I describe now as amazing I would comment as stupid and useless. Not serious. Well... good thing I've decided to become more fun-centered, eh? :D

What I've learned for the pass few years is: don't comment if you haven't tried. There are of course exceptions for that... but as long as you don't hurt yourself or anyone around you... GO AHEAD AND TRY IT ALL!!!

So the message of the day is:
Long live FireFox! Maybe I'm thanking the wrong... person? institute? anyway: thanks!

No comments:


Supermenka

Supermenka
Don't tell me I didn't save your day!!!
... and as the great and mighty Holly once said:
Appreciate what you've got, because basically: I'm fantastic!